MassMutual helps people secure their financial future and protect the ones they love. Are you ready to take that step?
Here are three ways:
- Connect with a financial professional
- Calculate your specific financial needs
- Do more research for your situation
Connect with a financial professional
Exploring new or challenging territory is often easier with a guide. Here are two ways to find and connect with a MassMutual financial professional to help you.
- Find a financial professional. This tool lets you review the experience and expertise of MassMutual financial professionals in your area and provides you with ways to connect with them.
- Let us know. Use this form to let us know your needs and a financial professional will get in touch with you.
Once you’ve made the connection, here’s some advice on preparing for your first meeting.
Calculate your specific financial needs
Sometimes, a good first step is to assess your specific needs and goals … and then reach out for professional guidance or otherwise take action.
Here are calculators to help you accomplish that step.
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How would a disability affect my finances?
- How much should I save for retirement?
- How much can I afford to contribute to my retirement plan?
- How much should I save for my child’s college education?
Do you have a more specific set of numbers or special situation you want to analyze? Explore all of MassMutual’s calculators here.
Do more research
Want to take the next step with a little more knowledge under your belt? The following guides offer deeper dives into specific financial areas.
- Your savings guide: Goals and strategies
- Your ultimate retirement road map
- Understanding life insurance: Types, terms, and uses
- College: Prep, acceptance, attendance, and after
- A guide for handling debt throughout life
These guides, as well as the additional educational resources on the MassMutual blog, are stepping stones on the path toward securing your financial future and protecting the ones you love.
Discover more from MassMutual …